Friday, May 11, 2007

“Tapping In…”

Entering the sphere of education was not done without cold feet, but a strong support system definitely cured me of that?! Through my technology course I was able to access a great number of resources to assist me in practically anything I could think of. One of the better resources was something referred to as ‘TappedIn’. There, my peers and I were able to ask questions and get feedback immediately. Likewise, we were able to comment on topics/questions posted by other individuals. It provides a wonderful, user-friendly atmosphere where pre-service teachers, veteran teachers, and various other educators can discuss and express their concerns. This mentorship is definitely something I intend to continue over the course of my career. I really appreciate how insightful and generous other members of TappedIn have been, and I will definitely recommend it to future teachers and veteran teachers who have yet to become members!

No comments: